dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

Interview


Delphine, a friend who I met in Ecolonie, is doing a project on her blog. She is asking her creative friends about the ins and outs of their creative processes and she's published two interviews so far. This is mine:

http://kakurenaide.blogspot.nl/2013/08/whats-your-creative-process-series-part_26.html

I recommend you to read the other one as well, and just go along and follow her blog while you're there, because it's awesome! She lives in the middle of Brussels in a lovely home, writes songs and makes photo's and shares bits and pieces of her life on her blog. Her style of integrity, self-healing insight and fertile creativity really resonates with me. She has been an inspiration in my process of getting a grip on my own creativity again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen